Missouri Postcards and Photos
Click on an Image to See the Next Postcard

MO049120.jpg

Alamo Cafe
St. Clair

This was orignially the site of Bracket's Place. When Ed Leroney took over, he expanded it to include a Texaco Station, dance hall, and tourist camp. Lerorey's burned down in the late 1940's and the Alamo Caf was built here. It burned down as well in 1952.
To Make Comments or Report Errors
Click Here To Send An E-Mail